Little Help for Angel



"Can't help but post this. Sa dami ng naghihirap sa atin ngayon, I can understand talaga na we ask strangers for help. Anyway you already know me, so I am asking po sana if you can help me raise just a little for this baby. He has asthma and may bara sa heart niya. Kahit sana pambili lang ng baby formula niya na hindi na kinakaya ng parents.

Alam niyo po, yung Piso Piso kapag pinagsama-sama, may nararating. Kakapalan ko na mukha ko for the little cherub. Please. "

Post is here.

I saw Miss AJ's post (above) about a baby with asthma and has some heart problem.



She's asking for help because the parents are already struggling to buy even the baby formula. 




Thankfully, they do have G-cash to send money to. I may be financially battling my own demons with payables now, but this child has a great need than mine.

Reminds me of Sush and Nat. May the Lord keep them healthy at all times.

Sent P30.00. How I wish it was more :(



I wish the baby well. 

Whatever our life struggles right now. Remain hopeful.

Comments

Popular Posts