Bahog Bahog , The Culprit - (85 of 365)

 


Strolling last August 31 and I thought that I would go hungry along the way. I decided to buy something from the bakery :) And voila, I saw my favorite childhood bread. It is called "bahog-bahog". 

This actually, literally means "mix-mix". Yes, this bread is a combination of left-over breads from the past day and have been made into something like a pudding. This type of bread is almost everyone's favorite growing up. Maybe because of its sweetness. However, nowadays, it is quite hard to find bahog-bahog in the City or maybe because I'm not looking hard enough. 

So there, at the town of Loon, I bought huge 6 pieces. It was so hot, just freshly baked. Wow!
Because it was huge, I cannot eat all. My cousin and her friend doesn't want it too because they said they were still full. 

And so until Septemeber 2, I'm still eating it. I'm so surprised because I have been having bright reddish p*** and was scared. I even thought "Am I dying soon?"

And I realized, oh Bahog-bahog!!! This bread is so red that this could be the culprit. I'm sure it is!!!

Bahog-bahog, you give me a scare. LOL! :D


Comments

Popular Posts