Lesson With The Coffeemaker

 



C’s gift, that unexpected inclusion of coffeemaker made me smile. So thoughtful of him.

Unfortunately, I’m not smart enough to see beforehand that anything from abroad that needs plugging should be thoroughly checked first for compatability.

I was not able to use it successfully, and when I ask around our office, my colleague from IT shared that the fuse was probably damaged because of 120V (US) and 220V (PH) incompatability. My bad. My carelessness. Or should I say I am sooo dumb, LOL.C’s gift, that unexpected inclusion of coffeemaker made me smile. So thoughtful of him.

Unfortunately, I’m not smart enough to see beforehand that anything from abroad that needs plugging should be thoroughly checked first for compatability.

I was not able to use it successfully, and when I ask around our office, my colleague from IT shared that the fuse was probably damaged because of 120V (US) and 220V (PH) incompatability. My bad. My carelessness. Or should I say I am sooo dumb, LOL.


Comments

Popular Posts