Date With Myself - July 2017

The plan to cook Spaghetti for no apparent reason has been put on-hold so many times. It has been my dream to cook even without any special occasion just for the joy being with family.

Well, I hope to do it on a Sunday so I went to Tagbilaran City. I arrived at almost 11:30am at Alturas Mall and was very hungry for lunch. I head to Chowking to eat and was very excited.

Suddenly, I realized. It has been quite a long time that I did not treat myself well, alone. A date to SELF. I miss this moment.

Staring at my plate, Chao Fan Beef with Siomai and Coke, I ate with gusto and realize "Why need a date to be happy?" I'm just so happy treating myself for a good lunch (well, it was good already for a hungry soul like me). From then on, I commit to giving myself my "ME MOMENT" with food, once a month.

Something to look forward to, and I am happy! :)

Carpe Diem.


Comments

Popular Posts