Longing For Someone Familiar

These days, I tried to make do of not seeing the familiar faces. Ren Rayne, my nephew, Dara, my niece and our dogs.
The downside to being too attached to the family is when you left and decided to move away, you feel lonely and sad.

I miss this inquisitive soul who always like to ask questions, someone whom I can always ask to do me a favor even it means borrowing her comb (yikes!), but true when I lost mine :D

We always spend a SATUR-date but it seemed not enough. She is growing too fast, someday she will probably think "Tita again?!". Dreading for the day when I will not matter to her that much ;)

Looking forward to our next Satur-date :)

Taken during our Satur-date last July 15, 2017 at Caffeine Cafe, Celestino Gallares St. Tagbilaran City , Bohol, Philippines.

Complete address is a must ;)

Ciao.

Carpe Diem :)



Comments

Popular Posts