When My Heart Is Singing - Pasalubong, Gifts, Packages And More Gifts

The things that made my heart sing are those that I received for FREE. And most of the 
time, it is FOODS!



Chocolates from one of our boss from Sri Lanka - 1/8/2020.



12/11/19 - from colleague Joy of HR, candy from South Korea



5/2/19 - From IGM :) 

4/30/19 - From Han, my couchsurfer from Hanoi Vietnam. A box of sachet coffee :)


1/21/19 -  From Joy, my colleague from her Europe trip. This was bought in Germany :)




9/12/18 - Wafers from Andrea, my Couchsurfer from Czechia (Chezh Republic). 

9/10/18 - Chocolate and lipstick from Yayah Dahl. We meet again after so many years since she has lived in England for a long time. 




Snickers from my colleague June's sister who arrive from UAE. Yey! I got two because she said "because you always do the booking for us" :D :D



Coffee from Malaysia, given by CS Muhammad. (CS = Couchsurfer)





Ate Nelia's pasalubong :)


:)



From my cousin Lourdes. She has everything in abundance for me, specially BAGS. And I am happy 







May you catch the dreams of my heart, dream catcher ;)
From my colleague J.M. Maduro after her Christmas vacation in Baguio :) 1/2/2018




Left-over from Christmas Party? Oh well, from whenever is okay. Distributed by Kristian today 12/20/17 :)




 Given by Maam Minertz, last January 2017. During ALL STAFF celebration :)






And another one from K. 10/24/17





For whoever is the giver, from the office 10/23/17.



Alfredo Durian Milk Chocolate, from Yaris. 8/29/17



8/29/17 - Pasalubong from Yaris from her trip in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.



8/22/17 - Kristian made my day with my all-time-favorite Tao Kae Noi again, after his trip in Bangkok.



And my sweet tooth is happy with the two pieces Kinder Bueno Mini Chocolate candy. Still from Kristian. 8/22/17



Chocolates from Kai ouf VFI boss: Kisses, Toblerone and Mr. Good :) Made my day :)




Just like this one, this came from Yaris, our Kiva Fellow for 2017. This food is from Japan. I don't even know what is this called.





And after a few minutes, this is what happened to the food. We enjoyed the moment of experimenting if it is good for our palate :)




June 15, 2017 - I received this pasalubong from my friend Marj when she arrive from work-related travel in Bangkok. The green pack Tao Kae Noi is always my favorite and it turns out, my mother loves the orange one :)



This lipstick is from my cousin Herdel, circa 80's :)



Comments

Popular Posts