Why PIRIKIT's Place? - Date with Self for September 2017


Why Pirikit's?

For breakfast and for dinner, I had not eaten rice. Well for me. it is my WOW moment, but at 4:00pm I am starving. So, after buying a new leash for my Oggi at Handyman, I went to find a place to buy, well, FOOD!

This time, I look for something different and what caught my eye is this not-so-common name "PIRIKIT's" at Galleria Luisa in Gallares St. Tagbilaran City. 

So this answers the first question of "Why Pirikit's?"


There was only one person there. Hmm, I like the place because it is so quiet. And so I ordered fish sinigang and rice and watermelon shake. I paid and waited at my table. 



With my lonely companion, the soy sauce dispenser.

And waited, while looking at at these dainty wall decorations. 







Oh nice!

While my orders are being prepared, I continue to look around. 

Looking at the counter, the staff/cashier told me "Ma'am, its here!" And she left my food at the counter while she came out to get the empty trays from other table left by previous customer.

Why Pirikit's? It's kinda weird for me that you are not serving it at the customer's table, I was disappointed. Is this really how they do things here? Oh well. 
 And so here's the food :)



And I asked for one more rice because I'm just too hungry. And I was surprised - they had it UNLI! I can only smile discreetly! Oh well, you almost make up for it ;)



And the soup :)

PIRIKIT's, I can't be sure if I wanted to come back because I was disappointed at how you do things but because you've got UNLI-rice and your place is quiet, I might give it a try next time :)



Comments

Popular Posts