Not Well

Rainy day.
Rested well last night, but I noticed that there was a brown out because I felt that my fan suddenly stopped. 
When waking up, still having a runny nose, couching, painful neck, muscle pains and nape as if in flame.
No water from the faucet.
Went to the neighbor's house to get a gallon of water, so I ca brush my teeth and cook rice, boil water for coffee.
Tried to lie down but headache reappear, sneezing for the thousand time, eyes did not stopped becoming teary.
Would like to go to the office but the weather is not cooperating, is there a typhoon? 
Felt sticky but I cannot take a bath, still no water at lunch time :(

A depressing moment.


But it also occur to me, while I am here complaining I have the chance to relax and sleep, others are still working on a Saturday. So why am I still grumbling?

I need to remember to see this moment in a different perspective. I am blessed.


Have a grateful heart. 

Carpe Diem :)



Comments

Popular Posts