Placing the blame

Today is not so good to me. Seems like THEIR failure is MY mistake.
There are many people who are just so difficult to please. Some even use their position to make you feel that it is their NORMAL crankiness, that I have to deal with. 

This generation seemed to even boast about gadgets and everything that is considered LATEST when it comes to what it can offer, its features. But does this really help us?

The problem this morning stems from forgetfullness of many people I always have to look up to because of their position/s. That I need to be their 24/7 Secretary (all of them?) so they can be amiable and can function well on their roles?! Gosh!

If indeed they have the latest gadgets/Iphones, why can they forget about the meeting that we are supposed to have this morning when I have been sending the email, informing them through PM, chat, and even talking about it many days prior.

For all its ugliness, I hope, when its my turn to reach that golden age, to NOT be like them, because by then I will still be good at taking notes, down to my VERY OLD notebook, and not on my useless gadget.
If you don't like where you are, move, you're not a tree.

I guess, it is time to move away from a toxic environment, such as this. Year 2018, can you make this possible? 

I hope to move to a practical work with higher salary and not get stuck to this place.

Ciao.

Carpe Diem.










Comments

Popular Posts