Date with Myself - Dear Manok for January 2018

As part of my New Year’s life commitment, I am determined to make my life richer. Richer with experience and a chance to enjoy yummy food and to visit Cafes and Restaurants that I have not visited before, yet. 

EVERY MONTH, ONCE A MONTH, that is.





So for the month of January, after an overtime work, I went to DEAR MANOK restaurant to try what they can offer.





I found this already on my table though. Cute little stuff :)





I was so hungry and eating is just the best thing in the world. That said, I ordered grilled chicken leg, rice and a glass of iced tea. BUT, they have no more iced tea and so I was offered  pineapple juice instead. Oh well.



They have quite a number of customers, good job!



Just a few tables empty to my right. 




Because the place was once a home, this is part of the veranda.


For only Php99.00, I had an unlimited rice too. I ate three scoops. So, in the end – BURP, BURP!


Happy tummy! ~ 


c'est la vie



Comments

Popular Posts