Gone too soon, RIP Zweeni

She was named Zweeni because a random search told me that it means "my beauty" in
Morocco/Arabic.


Timely because I have another dog Oggi (a male). For fun, I called her Oggi's girlfriend. I was glad because Oggi will not be lonely anymore being left at home the whole day.

She endured his bullying and since she cannot sleep well with Oggi, she prefer to do it at the top of my laundry. 


Cushioned by my dirty clothes. 


Finally a good rest. 


Sometimes at my bed too. 


Oggi's best friend/girl friend for many days.

And then one night, I cannot find her. A day later, her dead body was wedged between the lumber at the back of my room. Zweeni died painfully.

I feel guilty. My home should be pet-friendly. But I failed her.

That painful thing called letting go :'(

Bye Zweeni :'(

Comments

Popular Posts