The Tale of Three Things

Black pouch. I don't know if who owns this thing.

Peanut Butter - part of a package from USA, has been at the office fridge but I would like to take this home, for good and consume it. YUM. 

Pink tumbler - this valued thing that is very easy to lose.


I thought I lose these three after getting off from the jeepney on a night time.
Early morning the next day, I was sweating, nervous, worried because the pouch is not mine and I think I lost it. 

Many things come to mind:
Did it fell from my lap?
Can I still remember the white jeepney?
Will the driver give it back to me?
Will he be honest to admit that he already ate all my peanut butter?

I feel like crying, knowing that I love that peanut butter so much. I'm thinking that I will just confess that I lost the black pouch to the owner. 

But then, its kinda weird, because I have the feeling that I bought it home somehow. But how come I can't find it?

Search and search. Hoping. Pacing around.

And then VOILA!

I FOUND IT!

At the top of my laundry basket.

What a relief! And how I wanted to laugh at myself so hard! :D
Signs of aging. Forgetfulness.
I'm sorry Lord :)

Carpe Diem :)



Comments

Popular Posts