Do You Just Think Because It Is "Cool"?

I am disappointed because she was disappointed.

Last night I received a friend's desperate chat through Messenger because she is already worried about her dogs. She mentioned that the rescued/adopted dog seemed to be the reason that she's got her two dogs infested with itch and some skin diseases.

She used the word "pahamak" which means that "because of them" or something like that.
Well, when you adopt, you think of the dog as just like your other own dogs. You should never treat them otherwise.

Because to say such thing made me wonder if she is really into adopting or rescuing or she is just into it because she thinks it is "cool". 

For me, that is a wrong motivation. You adopt because you want to save a life. Period. 


Here's Oggi (a Shih Tzu, a gift from my cousin) and Ivy an adopted Aspin dog. They are both loved. Though they have different temperament and personalities, I just have to deal with them in different ways. 


Comments

Popular Posts