Fundraising For Them Who Always Melt My Heart - PWDs Of Bohol








Finally, after gathering all the data I was able to compose the fundraising campaign. If there are people with disability who can always easily stop me on my tracks, it is always the blind people. Felt closer to home, since my grandmother had endured a decade of darkness too :'( 




A colleague's encouragement was also truly a great help. When I told her that I don't have to be feel frustration over the whole matter whether it will succeed or not. And that the only thing that matters is that I TRIED. She then sent to me this verse:


Ecclesiastes 11:6 New International Version (NIV)


Sow your seed in the morning,
    and at evening let your hands not be idle,
for you do not know which will succeed,
    whether this or that,
    or whether both will do equally well.

If you want to help this campaign, please donate to the fundraising for PWDs of Bohol.

Comments

Popular Posts