Tickled

For the longest time, I have always wanted to experience having a Fish Foot Massage. And it was in Dao Diamond Hotel when I have seen how affordable it can get. I had a glimpse of the rate when our Company had an event there and I was able to walk around and noticed about the service. For a long time, I always think about it the place and the experience. 

So last July 15, when I gave my niece and her friend a treat at the pool there, I squeeze a moment of my most sought-after experience  ;) (Okay, I'm so shallow, as I always am) ;)



P50.00 for 30 minutes? Not bad :)




And so I went. While my niece and her friend were enjoying the pool. I finally did it! Yey!


There is real beauty in doing something you really wanted to do :)




Tickled to the bones. I have to bite my tongue because I almost end up laughing so hard. 





Mission accomplished.



The place is also very quiet that you feel as if you are only surrounded by nature and that you can really relax your mind :)


Comments

Popular Posts