Clumsy






Eating is fun. It is one of the most happy things I do. My comfort and my joy. And it shows on my fatty belly too, lol.

Anywhere, I eat. While riding a motorbike, inside the jeepney, even inside the mall, eww.
Last weekend, I was walking inside ICM while munching on a fried pork intestine dipped on vinegar.

And ouch, I spill it on my blouse! Horrifying! Embarrassing!

I sit next to two women near the pharmacy and I know that they can smell me with that pungent vinegar smell :D Maybe they think I am the most unladylike person that they have seen, in my age. Haha. Lol.

Oh well, there is something new in life. It was their first to see one maybe. Maybe, it was my last to eat something like that too, in public, not because it was embarrassing that I was so clumsy but I was really horrified by my smell, yuck! :D

Comments

Popular Posts