Tricycle Number 2401 - You made me feel wealthy today!






What a day!
Inspiring and sad.
He is still driving a tricycle.
He looked 80+ years old. Or could it be 90? 
The tricycle behind him has been waving at me, asking me to take him instead of this one without a passenger.

Heart rules. At the last minute, I decided to take Grandpa's tricycle.

When I told him where I was going he can even hardly hear me :'(

He is too old to be still driving. He should be at home, resting, enjoying his life.
I looked around the small space of his tricycle: two small white towels are neatly folded in front of me. 

I looked for the Driver's ID - NOTHING!
Why? Could he be a legit driver?
Is he just driving out of boredom without a license?  Or does he really need to? What if he gets caught by the policemen and get penalized?
Does he have a family? Is he on his own? Who is looking after him?

Many questions left unanswered. 

But you made me feel so wealthy today, Lolo. 



Comments

Popular Posts