Can't Help But Care Less



Empty shells from steamed peanuts.

It is so hard to please people indeed.
This afternoon, while working in one of our branches I bought some steamed peanuts and 4 pieces of popsicles (ice candies) thinking that the staff would like to have some snacks too.

But, some staff did not even bother and just let it melt.
I hate wasting my money for nothing.
And this is the reason I always prefer giving poor kids because they always know how to appreciate no matter what food I give them.

I learned my lesson. Next time, if I am hungry, I will just have to buy food enough for me, than to see my money being thrown to the trash bin, like wasted food.

Sometimes, sensitivity can be very expensive even to those who call themselves "educated".
How I wish the children are here, they will surely be jumping up and down for this treat :(

Comments

Popular Posts