I'm Obsessed of this Scene, I swear!


I first saw it on a Facebook post, I forgot if it was for a certain advertisement or what. It was definitely a Christmas season. I think it was a year ago, or two years ago.


If there is another Christmas scene that I would like to always dream, it is spending my Christmas on a cabin at the top of the mountain where there is a fireplace and snow falling, while sipping a cup of hot chocolate, feeling too cold and well curling on a couch. 

Or, I would love to be on a bed like this while I can see the snow falling outside, just like in this video.



Thinking about this makes me giggle a thousand times. 
For a Christmas season, just like this.




Would it happen in reality? When? Where?
I'm wondering if to experience it is very expensive. Is it really fancy by the world's standard? Or is it just a normal thing for people in other parts of the world?

How different our lives have been. Me in this tropical Philippines and others who are experiencing winter season on a Christmas :)

It is FREE to dream. And in God's perfect timing, it will happen! I just know :)

Carpe Diem ;)





Comments

Popular Posts