Last Day of the Year 2018






This morning our ship docked at Jagna port at 5am. And I have to deal with two big luggages that needs a porter to carry since my mother is with me. It is always a blessing with my Aunt because she give so much things, and used clothes too.

The result? I have to have another box for it, and a porter to carry it to the ship and another one to get it down when we arrive at Jagna. It cost me an additional of P170.00

When we were there in Jagna, I was asked to  pay P100.00 for a minute ride at their motorela by  a driver. I blurted that I'm just from Bohol and that I know the rate. But since I am helpless because of my things, I said yes when he changed the rate to P50.00. This is one of the thing that frustrates me, when I am faced with people who just wants to take advantage.

I realized how expensive it is to travel when I'm with my mother nowadays. She cannot walk even for just five meters without gasping for breath. So upon arrival at the town of Baclayon, I have to contact my trusted motorcycle driver for his service just to bring my mother to my house.

We arrived at a house that looks clean. Thanks to Marcyl's presence. Even Mama is delighted by her staying there.

I slept for many hours during the day to make the most of my tiring days in Mindanao.
Even when my sister invited me to celebrate the New Year with them, I prefer to be alone this time and just rest and sleep. The distance of traveling back home on two different vehicle makes me cringe.

Besides, my dog wants me here because he is afraid of the firecrackers, lol :D

I ended the year alone and face the New Year alone. I like it this way. Its very peaceful :)




Comments

Popular Posts