The Tale of Two Net Bags





A mother's love can be expressed in many ways. My mother's way is always special. Maybe it does not amount much to other person if they have to look at it. But it is always heart-warming for me. Well, I can't seem to find my old net bag anymore. In the Philippines, we are used to using this kind to wash our denims or anything that needs scrubbing. It may sound weird to some, but this is just how we do it. Washing denim jeans by hand is tiring and will be painful if it is a lot. But with a net bag that I can make like a ball I can easily use it to wash my jeans and shorts. After visiting my relatives from my mother's side in Agusan Del Norte, my net bag was nowhere to be found. My laundry is piling up. The ones that requires my net bag, lol :D

Yes, it's embarrassing to admit this, but I cannot do anything with my laundry if my net bag is not around. My mother knows this better than anyone else. A month later, she send something for me through my sister and viola, it includes two pieces of net bags. This is a very simple thing, but for me, the gesture is a sign of LOVE!

How I wish I have repaid her enough for everything, every tears that she has endured raising us, every sacrifice. 

I wish I can just be a good daughter in the days to come ;) :)





Comments

Popular Posts