My Most Precious Pph1000 Bill



March 11, 2019 - This is the day I cannot forget. I was asked to speak at Cristal-E College in Panglao town by some students. They are Banking and Finance students who happened to need a speaker on Banking topic for their finals. I don't usually say yes to this kind of invitation because I feel like I have fear with a crowd, on facing a lot of people. But then, since Reyza is almost a family to me, I find it hard to refuse. Also, on the other hand, I said yes because I need to face my fears. I chose to tackle on the subject of "How Banking System Changed Through The Years and Other Financial Institutions".

Having worked at the MFI, the subject matter has helped widen their understanding with Banking competitors and the existence of MFI NGOs.

In the end, I guess it was worth it. At the end of my talk, one student handed me an envelope and I got Php1,000.00. How sweet! My most valued Php1,000.00 bill went directly to the bank as payment :D

My heart breaks, LOL! :P

Comments

Popular Posts