Relief From The Release of Tight Muscles




I almost forgot that massage has been my luxury. Yes, I remember saying to myself years ago that I would do it once a month and in a hurry for other things, I forgot to turn it into reality. After more than a week of painful nape and right shoulder, I have decided that massage is the likely cure. 

The question is where to go? Hhhmm.

After reading and hearing about this place for a while, I decided to give this place a try. Yes, the place is called Masaje de Bohol Sauna and Spa. I chose the Aromatherapy or Alimyon for my first. For Php400 for an hour, it was what I really needed. It was quite different especially with a hot wet towel that was placed at my back and was pressed on to give that soothing effect, it was both relaxing and overwhelming. There are times when I felt like it was TOO hot and then it would suddenly subside and I can almost swallow my gasps. The Alimyon, as the masseuse has said was like herbs placed in a piece of cloth that has to be rubbed and I felt that it was not smooth but kind of sandy but still comfortable with a fragrance of its own. I was not able to ask for the name of the girl who give me the service but I just give her a little amount for a tip too. 

I plan to go back to the place and try the rest of their massage, someday :)

Comments

Popular Posts