Subtle Criticism





I felt uncomfortable upon hearing it. My colleagues not approving the groom, just because for them, they are a mismatch.
They talk a lot about them because for them, they have heard so much negative in his attitude, that made them conclude that he is not fit for her and of her beauty. 

One colleague, even exclaimed "He looked just like her driver!"
So what now, how does a "driver" looked like then? Is there such category that a "driver" looks like this or that?

What is so annoying to me is these women being so proud for being a Christian (daw!)
Well, oh well. Can't they just be happy that there is a wedding and just celebrate with the couple even if it is just in their thoughts and in their hearts?

For the longest time, I never wanted to watch weddings, specially if it has something to do with a certain church affiliation. I'd rather that I will see a wedding with a couple who are atheist. No drama, just a real ceremony.

Certain people under a certain religion, and that includes Christians, can be the most judgemental people on earth. Sometimes the eagerness to be invited is just so that they can see who married who. Who the groom ended up with or who this woman was able to luckily find of herself. Is he good enough financially or is he good-looking for her?

I always told my friends, that if I have it my way, and if I will end up being married, I'd rather marry with just my parents and one witness. No stress, no hassle, no people to please. 

And most of all, it will SAVE me money! *wink wink*


Comments

Popular Posts