Nanny-ing For An Hour at Chikitings


It was supposed to be the time when I have to go back home after visiting Mama on a Sunday morning. At the last minute, when I wanted to say goodbye to head back home to my place in Baclayon, she told me to just be with them at my brother-in-law's car. So I decided to go with them.

I ended up staying at Island City Mall's Chikiting and be with my four-year-old nephew Awing who played for an hour for Php150.00. He loves to play there and calls the place "bola-bola" which literally means "ball-ball", because of so many colorful balls that he can play with. 



So there, I was a nanny for an hour while my younger sister, her husband, my mother and her friend (my sister's mother-in-law) were strolling at the mall. 



It was not so boring I realized because it was full of kids and it was noisy. I brought with me my book to keep me company, but the place is not fit for reading still.

Book to hopefully read.


When I tried to play with my nephew, he instead throw a lot of balls my way. It became painful that I have to tell him to stop because he seemed to be enjoying my reaction. The place really needs adults to supervise the little ones because twice, accident almost happened to my nephew, it was scary. First, a boy from the second floor threw a Horse Plastic Rocker and if my nephew was still on the slide, it could have hit his head. 

Playful.


A cute little playmate.


Second was when another boy push my nephew out of the barrier that he almost bump his head on the fence of the playroom. Good Lord! :O

Playing with other girls. 


Still it was a moment I always like to experience while they are still small. 
Someday, they won't spend time with me anymore. Lol :D

Camera-shy little boy of ours ;)





Comments

Popular Posts