Quarantine Diaries 4/21/2020 - Cooking Garlic Kangkong


What have I done today?
Hhmm. Actually, I woke up late, around 10AM and the effect of Dulcolax taken last night was terrible. I have to go back to the toilet three times in 30 minutes while I feel like throwing up too. :D

So much for the yucky side ;) 

I spent my mornings preparing around 15 calamansi seedlings to be given away to the people  in my village. I have to take advantage of the time when I feel like I'm still in the mood for doing things. Yes, it was hot at almost 12noon, but if I have to wait until when I feel like doing it again, it may take another forever.

Late afternoon, I tried checking on my kangkong pots (water spinach), thinking of cooking it for dinner :)

Before cutting the leaves for dinner.



My dog Oggi, checking on what I have accomplished. 


Preparing dinner.

Garlic Kangkong, for dinner.

Well, I'm happy for what I have accomplished. At least today ;)

Comments

Popular Posts