WFH - First Day for June 2020 (7 of 365)



I am given a target of 20 stories to be posted daily. Hhmm, very doable, however, the problem is the supply of stories from our branches as it just resumed work recently. 
Downloaded almost 70 folders but still incomplete in deliverables, what to do? :(

In the afternoon, I went to the hospital again to get the signed paper.  Finally, it's done!
Have been able to pay Metrobank, electric bill and bought groceries too. It was raining on my way back home and so I asked my niece to come and bring me umbrella near the highway, however, she missed my instruction so she was not able to see me. How I scolded her :D It's hard to be screaming when it's drizzling and with grocery bag without an umbrella. 

We walked back home in silence.  But I cooked her good dinner though :)






Comments

Popular Posts