Initiative, How Rare To Some People (48 of 365) :(




I have left at my place last Friday 7/24/2020 and just come back 7/28/2020.
Wow, that's a total of 4 days. It has been raining in between those days too. Unfortunately, I found out that I have left my three sets of washed shoes outside and even after I arrived they are still there.

I can't understand for the life of me, why my cousins and Aunt did not even bother ensuring that my things should be inside the house because of the rain. Okay, I have no right to demand, because they are not my maids. But, for sure, if the situations have been reversed, I would surely do what needs to be done. I will surely take their dry clothes off the clothesline, as well as making sure that their things are not damaged while they are away and it should not get wet from the rain. I could have secured on the 24th after washing and be placed inside the house if I did not forget, and yet, 4 days later it is still there outside, at the top of the pebbles. How come they did not even see it?

Initiative can really be an expensive thing to other people. And it's annoying too.



Comments

Popular Posts