My Future Home - Can I Stay Here For Long? (128 of 365)


 


This is how it looks like to some posts. Picture above is credit to Bachelors Realty Jomar Estor post.
Below pictures are mine.

 
                            

The main ground.

Doorsteps? The moment you open your door and this is what you can see. 



This is actually three doors, row-house-type.


Bare and the owner (me) will be the one to make and provide division plans. 


A place where I can probably make barbecue :)

Finally, I have visited the place which would become my home in the future. However, it is quite small. Yes, just good for one to two people. I don't know if I can stay here for long or if I can bring my three dogs here. I doubt if the owner will allow me, or the neighbour will not complain?
Lord, please make everything possible in then future, please.
Once I can finally stay here, it will be the end of my rental expenses. 
Thank you Lord! :)


Comments

Popular Posts