Snake! (130 of 365)

 







Okay, this is not nice. 

I was only washing my clothes at my parents' place. While my father was also cleaning all the boxes and transferring it at the little warehouse that he made, I tried checking on at this plastic container. I was thinking that maybe I can recycle this and make some use of it. I can feel something inside, but at first I thought maybe it was just a pencil and other school things from my niece, until I opened it and this is what was inside.

I was so shocked. This really means that we have so many things at the kitchen left unchecked that we are not even aware some canister has a snake's skin left already. Our kitchen area is so dirty and all. I won't be surprised to see ten rats and a cobra there. 

So frustrating :'(


Comments

Popular Posts