Almost Beach-Ready! (158 of 365)





                                               Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines


 Since March 18 of this year, I have never been to the beach. It is the place which can always makes me feel calm and happy. If only I can stay here forever, listening to the waves. I stayed there fore more than an hour, with my cousin MJ and my sister-in-law Ate L. 

It was truly comforting! :) One of the highlight of going there was also finally meeting Jaki in person. She gave me roselle seeds. Well, I don't know its great use just yet, but there is really something therapeutic in this, a home remedy of some kind for some illnesses like hypertension :)

I have known her through FB and messenger only before that. So it was really nice to finally meet someone I truly admire. Jaki is so much into the environment. I have never met someone as intense as her when it comes to fighting for the protection of the ocean and rescuing dogs who have been abused and neglected. I was really happy to see her that day. 

Had a quick drink of milk and mango and a little talk with my cousin, revealing so many disheartening things about my fave child, my niece. Will there ever be a confrontation someday?

For now, I just want to focus on that bliss from the beach. And next time that I am at a happy place, I will not mix it with any drama :)

Cheers!

To more beach moment, every month! 

Carpe diem :)

 

 




Comments

Popular Posts