Why Look For Him? :( (160 of 365)

 


Her name is Rabiya Mateo, our new Miss Philippines - Universe 2020.

It says here that she's looking for her father who left her and her mother when she's only five. 

I wonder why she needs to look for someone who abandon them, and just neglect them to fend for themselves. For someone who is capable of doing that, simply means that the man is irresponsible. No excuses. I can understand that maybe if there is an accident and the person disappear. But for her to know where he was once too, simply means that he's alive and just really decided to leave his family. 

And for me, I'd rather focus on the people who loves me, the men who have been my father figure, and to them I will give back my love and offer them the honor and pride to represent the country.

I will let that selfish man look and think with envy for the lives he neglected who has now come a long way and such a beauty but he's not even a part of. Weeh!

But then, it's her, not me :(

I guess, my bitchy side is pissed. Haha.


Photo by: Daniela Dimitrova

Comments

Popular Posts