Age Is Just A Number



I would remember the second night that I woke up because of the noise of around seven to eight people goofing around the pool at 2AM. 

Yes, 2AM.

That was the second night of staying in a hotel/hostel in Panglao, a treat that I gave my mother this Christmas 2020.

Since the room that the hotel has given to us was nearest the pool, it was very noisy. My 65-year-old Stroke Survivor Mama was sleeping or trying to stay asleep while they were playing around and creating noise. I was forced to open the door and requested them to lower their voices. 

Sensitivity is so personal. It can come from a child, teenager or adults. But being an adult is not even a guarantee that they can deliver such.

And I'm still seeing it around in different forms. 

Oh boy!

Photo Credit: Pexels

Comments

Popular Posts